Interview with Congruity CEO Justin Davis

The secret to changing your body composition…

https://bit.ly/3Cw0Nzm

When it comes to changing your body composition, it’s never ONE thing.

It’s not the macros.⁠

It’s not the Peloton. ⁠

It’s not the collagen in your coffee. ⁠

Rewind to late 2019… ⁠⁠I was insanely stressed⁠…

  • writing a cookbook⁠
  • coaching 28 clients⁠
  • studying for FDN⁠
  • doing WAY too much Orangetheory ⁠
  • waking up at 4:00 AM to work ⁠

As a result, I struggled with…⁠ ⁠

  • blood sugar regulation⁠
  • crazy carb cravings ⁠
  • waking up in the middle⁠ of the night
  • rapid weight gain ⁠(belly fat)
  • rollercoaster anxiety and mood swings ⁠ ⁠

My body was puffy, inflamed, and telling me to STOP the insanity!

It wasn’t until the symptoms were TOO LOUD to ignore that I finally listened. ⁠

Fast-forward to September 2021…⁠ ⁠

  • I’m FINALLY listening to my body when it comes to exercise and working out smarter, not harder (I LOVE cycle syncing) ⁠
  • I’ve prioritized sleep in a major way (8+ hours most nights) ⁠
  • My blood sugar is balanced, so no more crazy cravings ⁠
  • I’ve gained lean muscle (+1.3 lbs)⁠ I’ve lost body fat (-3.2%)⁠
  • My mood is steady⁠ I’ve started to create boundaries around work/my phone⁠
  • I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time!

⁠It’s never just ONE thing.

From this journey, I’ve learned CHANGE is possible. ⁠ ⁠

You can sit back and let life happen TO YOU or make a CHOICE to improve your situation.

Keep in mind, NOT making a decision is still making decision.

If you’re doing the same things over and over again and not seeing the results you want, it’s time to do something NEW. ⁠ ⁠

Don’t stay stuck by NOT making a decision. ⁠ ⁠

Now is the time to take massive action and commit to a program that will get you results!

Enrollment for my Mentorship is open until Sunday (9/26) at midnight EST. 

I want YOU to join us and make a lasting change once and for all!

ENROLL IN MENTORSHIP

The post The secret to changing your body composition… appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.




from Verdure https://bit.ly/3AKIdmQ

Comments