Interview with Congruity CEO Justin Davis

Common doesn’t mean normal when it comes to hormonal symptoms

https://bit.ly/3h2jYaQ

Common doesn’t mean normal when it comes to hormonal symptoms. Not sure what I mean? You are not alone. 

So, ever gone to visit your doctor and found yourself talking about symptoms like these…⁠
  • Fatigue⁠
  • Heavy periods⁠
  • Headaches⁠
  • Brain fog⁠
  • Acne⁠
  • Bloating⁠
  • Weight gain⁠
  • Muscle loss⁠
  • Mood swings⁠
  • Insomnia ⁠
  • Low libido ⁠⁠

Only to have them tell you, “Oh, those are pretty common symptoms. Most women experience those at some point in their lives, and more so at your age/after kids/during stressful times like these/insert lame reason why this should be considered common here?”⁠

I’m going to guess you have.⁠

I know I have! Sooo many times! And when I was younger, I believed those doctors.⁠

I was tired because I worked too much.⁠

I was having mood swings because of my hormones.⁠

My periods were heavy because I was older.⁠

Acne is just what happens when you eat junk food and sugar.⁠

All things I thought were common and normal… just a part of being a woman.⁠

But guess what?⁠

Common does NOT mean Normal.⁠

Read that again.⁠

Common doesn’t mean normal when it comes to hormonal symptoms

Just because something is considered common, meaning, a lot of people experience it too, doesn’t mean it’s normal. Doesn’t mean it’s something you should have to live with. Doesn’t mean there isn’t a solution.⁠

Want to know what hormonal symptoms are NOT normal?⁠

  • Fatigue⁠
  • Heavy periods⁠
  • Headaches⁠
  • Brain fog⁠
  • Acne⁠
  • Bloating⁠
  • Weight gain⁠
  • Muscle loss⁠
  • Mood swings⁠
  • Insomnia ⁠
  • Low libido ⁠⁠

Notice anything? It’s the same exact list!⁠

Listen, you do not HAVE to struggle with these things. Many of these symptoms are NOT normal. You deserve to live with energy, clarity, pleasure, and happiness every single day.⁠

If you’re not, it’s time to discover why.⁠ Common doesn’t mean normal when it comes to hormonal symptoms. 

My team of coaches and I would love to help you uncover what is holding you back from feeling your absolute best every single day.⁠

Many CNC clients start their journey with a hormone panel using our at-home Dutch Test. This helps us determine exactly where you need the most help so we can create a plan custom to your needs.⁠

Learn more about our programs HERE




from Verdure https://bit.ly/3gN9BZM

Comments