Interview with Congruity CEO Justin Davis

InsideTracker Ultimate Blood Test Giveaway

https://bit.ly/3naSQaZ

Thinking back to my early 20s, I didn’t understand how important food was to my health. I know, it probably sounds ridiculous to say now, but hear me out…
⁠
Back then, I ate sandwich thins, Light ‘N’ Fit yogurt, and 100-calorie packs of cookies. I was only concerned about the calorie count, and it honestly didn’t matter one bit that the ingredients and nutritional profile of these “foods” was artificial junk.
⁠
Fast forward to June 2011 when I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis…

I *thought* my diagnosis came out of the blue, but looking back and knowing what I know now, I’m pretty much the poster child for IBD.

  • I took lots of antibiotics as a child
  • I took lots of prescription acne medications as a teenager
  • I used oral contraceptives for 15 years
  • I ate a less than stellar diet consisting of gluten (lots of beer), conventional dairy, and processed foods

Nowadays, I KNOW just how important nutrition is to my overall health, especially since I have a chronic digestive disease.

My journey with ulcerative colitis definitely has not been easy, which is why I am so fortunate to have had the ability to test my blood using InsideTracker. As someone with IBD, I don’t absorb nutrients as well as someone with a normal, healthy gut, so it’s been essential to understanding my nutrient levels from the inside out.
⁠
InsideTracker’s platform is super easy to use and helped me understand my various nutrient levels as well as other important biomarkers. Sure, I could’ve asked my doctor for similar blood testing, but InsideTracker was definitely easier since a phlebotomist came right to my home, which was especially convenient during a pandemic.


⁠
I’m partnering with InsideTracker to give away:⁠

⚡An ultimate blood test ($589 value)⁠
⚡A 1:1 consultation to review you bloodwork with a Registered Dietitian ($100 value)⁠

ENTER HERE

Good luck!!⁠

⁠

The post InsideTracker Ultimate Blood Test Giveaway appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.




from Verdure https://bit.ly/2JABJ4w

Comments