Interview with Congruity CEO Justin Davis

Busy Mom Marathon Training Plan

http://bit.ly/2G1E5Wv

I always wanted to run the Boston Marathon, so when I was approached with a free bib, it was an opportunity that I just couldn’t refuse. At the time, I was only 3-months postpartum and running just a few miles at a time. I typically ran with Quinn in a jogging stroller, which often included lots of walking breaks, so I really didn’t think I could run 26.2 miles.

Obviously, physically, running a marathon was going to be a challenge, but, as a brand new mom, making time to properly train definitely wasn’t going to be easy either. I know busy moms and working moms train for marathons all the time, but I didn’t know how the heck I was going to do it myself. In the end, it took a village for me to run the Boston Marathon, but what ultimately helped me run a good race was my training plan (linked below).

DOWNLOAD BUSY MOM MARATHON TRAINING PLAN

This training plan is easy to follow whether you are a seasoned runner looking
to PR or a newbie runner hoping to just cross the finish line in one piece. It’s based on 3 days of running per week with some cross-training mixed in, and it can be adjusted based on your schedule. I hope you find it helpful!

The post Busy Mom Marathon Training Plan appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.




from Verdure http://bit.ly/2Ge1HXo

Comments