Interview with Congruity CEO Justin Davis

Maple Almond Collagen Cookies

http://bit.ly/2SlNivc

Hi, friends! Happy COOKIE FRIDAY!

I’m popping in real quick because I just HAD to share this super easy recipe that I whipped up last weekend. I can’t help but give in to my urge to bake during the holiday season, and I love simple cookie recipes. Well, I love ALL types of cookie recipes, but it’s nice to have all of the ingredients on hand when you want to bake up a fresh batch of cookies. Am I right? 🙂

As you guys know, I love incorporating collagen into my diet as a quick and easy source of protein. Additionally, this recipe takes into account a variety of common allergens, so just about everyone can enjoy this special holiday treat. (Be sure to add some holiday sprinkles to the batter!) These cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and, most importantly, insanely delicious! Please add these to your holiday baking list and let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Print

Maple Almond Collagen Cookies

Makes 8 Cookies

  • Author: Tina

Ingredients

1/2 cup almond flour

1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour

2 scoops (24g) collagen peptides

1/4 cup maple syrup

2 tbsp melted coconut oil

1 tsp vanilla extract

pinch of sea salt

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.

Portion batter in 8 balls and place on a prepared baking sheet or silicone mat.

Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges start to lightly brown.

Remove baking sheet from oven and then use the back of a fork to flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern.

Allow cookies to cool slightly before serving.

Nutrition

  • Serving Size: 1
  • Calories: 113
  • Fat: 4
  • Carbohydrates: 16
  • Protein: 5



from Verdure http://bit.ly/2E5u5L2

Comments